POTTERY THROWING FOR TWO
Looking for a fun date activity, friends hangout, or family bonding experience?
Try pottery wheel throwing at a home studio in Surrey, B.C. This is a one time workshop where you get to throw a small bowl or cup on the pottery wheel.
This workshop is great for beginners, no experience required, and inclusive of anyone who wants to join as a pair to both try the pottery wheel.
The pricing is for two people.
HOW IT WORKS:
When you arrive, you and your +1 will take turns throwing on the pottery wheel. I will guide you with easy to follow concepts and encourage you both to try out different techniques.
After both of you have made your creations (YAY!), I will help you trim and glaze (color) the projects. Your work will then be fired in the kiln twice with food safe glazes and will be ready for pick up approximately four weeks after.
- recommended for ages (12+)
- 2 balls of clay (450 grams) provided
- one on one instruction
- clay, tools, instruction, kiln firing service provided
- approximately 90 minutes session for two people
- each participant gets to keep one item
- bring hair ties, dress for the mess or bring an apron
- home garage studio near Woodward Hills Elementary (142 st / 61 ave in Surrey)
- handwashing facility available, sorry no bathrooms
HOW TO REGISTER:
- add item to cart and purchase, the price is for two participants - both people would need to come to the session at the same time
- once you have confirmed an order, I will email you to set up a time. Instruction is usually on the weekends between 10 - 4 p.m. If you have specific dates in mind for this workshop, please contact me via email - email@example.com first to confirm before purchasing
- proceed to payment, confirmation email will include studio address
- first come first served, all sales are final