COMPLETE POTTERY EXPERIENCE ( X 3 SESSIONS)
Want to make a mug, vase, or a bowl?
This is a beginner friendly complete pottery making experience. You will be using the pottery wheel.
What does the complete experience include? There are many steps to making and refining your pottery project. The major steps include throwing a piece on the wheel, letting it dry and then trimming it to add textures, decorations and shaping, followed by glazing and coloring.
*This package includes three sessions over three different dates.* You must be able to commit to all three sessions to enroll in this package. There is some flexibility with the dates of the sessions.
Get the real deal and learn how to throw on the pottery wheel, trim your project, and glaze the item so that it is food safe and ready to use.
- session one - learn to throw on the pottery wheel and make your project
- session two - trim your semi dried clay project and add textural decorations
- session three - glaze, decorate, and color your project with food safe glazes
- week one: throwing
- week two: trimming
- week four: glazing (week three is for drying - no session)
- recommended for ages (12+)
- 3 balls of clay (3 x 1 lb) provided - additional clay can be purchased at $ 5 / lb
- one on one instruction
- clay, tools, instruction, kiln firing service provided
- each session is 75 minutes
- dress for the mess or bring an apron
- home garage studio near Woodward Hills Elementary (142 st / 61 ave in Surrey)
- handwashing facility available, sorry no bathrooms
HOW TO ENROLL:
- add package to cart and purchase
- you will be contacted to set up a time for the 3 sessions - please see the sample schedule above for reference
- if you have specific dates in mind for these workshops, please contact me via email - firstname.lastname@example.org first to confirm before purchasing
- first come first served
- you will be contacted with the studio address
- all sales are final