Split leg apron for potters, ceramic artists, and painters
Looking for a durable pottery apron that is well built and constructed to handle dirt, clay and glaze?
Take a look at this handmade small batch pottery apron. So many features including:
- multiple pockets for tools and cellphone, on the side and on the front
- double fold over cross back expandable fit for unisex sizes and no hassle slip on
- towel loop to hang work towel
- split leg to provide room and leg coverage when sitting or throwing on the pottery wheel
- durable cotton fabric to handle clay and dirt that is easily washable
This pottery apron was made with artists in mind, it has two panels in front to create a split leg opening, which is helpful while sitting down and wanting even coverage over both of your legs.
This functional and stylish apron crosses at your back. It pulls over your head without any ties or buttons to fasten. It's easy to put on. The back of the apron is open with wide straps. Because of this design, the sizing is adjustable and can multiple different body shapes and sizes.
MEASUREMENTS: approximately 175 cm or 69 inches, width fits up to 100 cm or 34 to 40 inch waist size
FABRIC: 100% cotton denim material
PRODUCTION: MADE IN CANADA. Each apron is hand crafted and made in small batches. Production time takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks. Free pick up in the lower mainland can be arranged. Shipping is available worldwide.