Split leg apron for potters, ceramic artists, and painters
Look no further, this is a high quality denim apron for artists and ceramic artists. It is designed and made locally in Canada. As a potter who likes to wheel throw and hand build, I wanted to create an apron that would be functional for many art mediums and have a product that is durable and easy to maintain.
This handmade split leg denim apron is made with the artist in mind.
1) front pocket that is deep enough to hold your tools or brushes
2) a side pocket for your phone or keys
3) a split leg front feature so that you can sit comfortably to cover your thighs from paint or clay
4) a side towel loop for ID card holder or towels
5) cross back design that has no hassle/no-ties and easy to maintain in washes
Because of this design, the sizing is adjustable and can multiple different body shapes and sizes.
MEASUREMENTS: approximately 175 cm or 69 inches, width fits up to 100 cm or 34 to 40 inch waist size
FABRIC: Lightweight denim blend material
PRODUCTION: MADE IN CANADA. Each apron is hand crafted and made in small batches. Shipping is available worldwide.