Celebrate a special occasion with me!
Looking for a meaningful gift for a birthday, anniversary, grad, or for someone who has always wanted to paint pottery but don't know where to go? Gift a pottery painting experience and grab a group of friends to enjoy a great time.
Are you looking to book on a special day? Please contact me at email@example.com to confirm if the time and date is available first, and secure the booking by purchasing this experience.
- this party is for up to 6 people; the party host is responsible in coordinating the group of attendees
- each person gets to keep one painted item; usually a bowl or cup
- all materials and glazes will be provided
- pottery party experience expires one year from purchase date
- all sales are final
STUDIO AND SESSION DETAILS:
- home studio near 142/61 ave in Surrey - near Woodward Hills Elementary
- studio is located in the garage in an unheated space; please dress for the weather
- party experience is 90 minutes long with 5 minutes introduction and 10 minutes clean up
- no public washrooms on site
WHAT TO WEAR:
- please wear an apron if you have one
- bring hair ties
- please wear a mask (mandatory to avoid clay dust)
By attending and visiting Curvy Pots Handmade studio you agree and understand that in connection with your participation in any event or activity, you may be exposed to a variety of hazards and risks, foreseen or unforeseen, which may or not be inherent to those activities and events. The risks include, but are not limited to the dangers of personal injury, property damage, property loss, and death. Curvy Pots Handmade has not tried to contradict or minimize your understanding of these risks. By entering into the studio, you agree and understand that injuries and damages can occur by natural causes, or by the acts of other persons or third parties, either as an act of negligence or because of other reasons. You are personally responsible for all costs and/or risks associated with any public or private event or activity. Notwithstanding anything herein, to the fullest extent allowed by law, you agree to waive, discharge claims, release from all liability and indemnify and hold harmless Curvy Pots Handmade, its organizers, hosts, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers. agents, volunteers, and other partners and employees, from any and all liability on account of, or in any way resulting from injuries and damages in any way connected to events and activities. You agree and understand that this waiver and release will be binding upon your heirs, executors, agents, administrators, and assigns, and will include any minors accompanying users at the events. Your participation in this private event & affiliated activities is at your sole and exclusive risk. Curvy Pots Handmade may refuse admittance, may charge the admission fee, or ask you to leave at any time for any reason.